Reblogged from waltgifs (Originally from likefallenrain)
Reblogged from waltgifs (Originally from ohanawaii)
Reblogged from fyxena (Originally from xenainnuendoisland)
Super cosplayer Jay Justice
Cosplayer deviantart / facebook / tumblr
I didn’t post this, but thanks to OP for crediting me! And wow at all the comments & tags! Most of them had me cracking up but this one was not so good:
"you can really overlook skin color on how f*cking fantastic the cosplay is"
Skin color is not something negative you have to overlook to appreciate the ‘rest of’ the person you are looking at. It is not a flaw that you have to ignore in order to admire someone’s work. The person who said this was not complimenting me but exposing their own racial bias.
My skin color is not something ‘wrong’ with my costumes. Being a black woman enhances my costumes. Black women are the beautiful flowers that white supremacy tried to kill but we kept growing anyway. They try to tell us we’re ugly and dirty and sadly some of us start to believe it. They sell us skin bleach & hair straighteners, and white wash our characters and expect us to be complacent. When we speak out we’re told we’re too loud and angry and unfeminine.
I appreciate all the kind words on this post but I want to say that it’s not a compliment to express approval of someone ‘in spite of’ that person’s race. If you can’t appreciate my work without a negative remark about my skin color, the problem most certainly is not with me but within you.
Reblogged from dannyavidaaamn (Originally from timetravelandrocketpoweredapes)
man but imagine if karl urban directed the next trek movie (with john cho consulting)
i mean aside from mccoy inexplicably putting two phasers in his mouth simultaneously, i feel like the movie would really be true to the spirit of star trek
Reblogged from spicyshimmy
Reblogged from teroknortailor (Originally from sorrelrum)
"I wonder what Howl disguised himself as"
Reblogged from nightmare-kisser (Originally from wigglytuffs)
"AGATHA PRENDERGHAST OF HIS MAJESTY’S PROVINCE OF MASSACHUSETTS, ON THIS DAY, YOU HAVE BEEN ARRAIGNED FOR CRIMES OF WITCHCRAFT. WITNESSED BY THOSE WHOSE TESTIMONIES HAVE BEEN HEARD. YOU HAVE, BY THIS COURT, BEEN FOUND GUILTY. AND IT HAS PASSED UNTO YOU, ACCORDING TO YOUR GRIEVOUS SINS, THE SENTENCE OF EXECUTION!"
Reblogged from dannyavidaaamn (Originally from prenderghosts)
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
Reblogged from drakeith (Originally from micromys)
None of the neighborhood kids liked to play with Jimmy. He never kept his arms and legs to himself.
Reblogged from eadamg (Originally from eadamg)